- Participants will discover tools to evaluate and strengthen the effectiveness of their local church youth ministry.
- Participants will grow in their personally in their faith in Christ as you cannot lead others to a place that you have not been.
- Participants will become immersed as an integral part of a community of colleagues that understand “the tribe” that is youth workers.
- 4 group gatherings with youth workers across the SC Annual Conference comprised of two elements: 1) youth ministry training and 2) personal and/or corporate spiritual reflection. In addition to the group gatherings, each participant will have access to four, hour-long, individual coaching calls (one each month) that offers the participant coaching around a self-identified area of youth ministry and/or personal growth. There will be two tracks of the program; one for full-time youth workers and a second for part-time and/or volunteer youth workers.
- Full Time Track
- Group Meetings on Mondays from 10-2 at Conference Office
- January 13, February 10, March 16, and April 13
- Part Time Track
- Group meetings on Saturday at Conference office OR by Zoom Call during week
- January 18, February 15, March 28, and April 25
The cost for the pilot program of the SCMYP Leaders Coaching Cohort is $100/person. The fee includes group and individual coaching sessions, plus resources for each session (including books) and a meal at each group coaching gathering.
Space is limited, and is available on a first come, first served basis. Registration is now open. The deadline to register for the cohorts is December 31st. If you have questions or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org