REVOLUTION QUICK LINKS
Why should your church attend Revolution?
– So that your youth hear God’s message of love and redemption! Each year at Revolution, more than 2,000 youth experience a powerful weekend of worship and music and messages focused on sharing God’s love in a relevant way.
– So that your youth might come to know Jesus Christ! – Each year at Revolution, hundreds of youth make a 1st time commitment to Christ or recommit their lives to Him.
– So that your youth might discern a Call to Ministry! – Each year at Revolution, several students respond to God’s calling on their life and make it known that they want to explore a Call to Ministry.
– To all your youth to see a picture of the United Methodist Church in connection! – Each year at Revolution, youth and their leaders see the awesome picture of the United Methodist Church in action through worship and mission.
Here is what some past attendees have said about the impact of Revolution on their life:
- “I’ve gone to church my whole life, but Revolution really opened my eyes to how amazing He is.”
- “I was saved on January 31st, 2014, at Revolution. Before this, I had had a relationship with Jesus, but hadn’t truly accepted him into my life. I made this decision because I knew in my heart it was right and that He would never fail me”
- “I first began my journey with Jesus when I went to Revolution my 8th grade year. I was a little worried about going because I didn’t know what it would be like. I thought it was just going to be a concert with a bunch of random people I didn’t know; it turned out to be the complete opposite. I met people I am best friends with now 3 years later. When I was standing in the front row at the concert looking up at Royal Tailor, I realized that I came on this trip for a reason. God wanted me to come and realize that He is with me all the time and I should never worry. The four words “thy will be done” were the words that confirmed my faith. I will never forget that moment.”
WHAT IS REVOLUTION?
rev•o•lu•tion noun Äˌre-və-ˈlü-shənÄ
- completion of a course
- motion of any figure about a center or axis
- a sudden, radical, or complete change
Revolution began in 2010 to provide a place for young people in South Carolina to have a powerful, life-changing encounter with Jesus Christ. Revolution is designed to invite more and more people to know and live for Christ through passionate worship and spiritual renewal.